There are currently 19 available spots for this event.
In this webinar, parents will learn:
1. How to help your child understand and feel the benefits of starting work in a timely manner.
2. How to create a comfortable workspace that breeds confidence.
3. How to fully understand and meet school expectations by anticipating potential challenges.
4. How to manage the stress/worry that may prevent your child from beginning his/her work.
5. How to help your child “start his/her engine” at school or at home.